I've Got a Crush on You....
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Let's Spend Valentine's Day Alone, Together
Happy Valentine's Day! It feels like every Valentine's Day, people fit into certain categories. The people who treat it like it's freaking Christmas, the bitter-broken hearted fools, people who just don't give a shit, and some normal folks who fall somewhere in between. There are single people, the "it's complicated" folks, the new beginnings, the nauseatingly in love couples, the normal couples, the desperates, the hopefuls, well...you get the point. Since about 90% of songs are love songs anyway (in some form or another) and in honor of Valentine's Day, I decided to put together some of my favorites, for wherever your heart falls today, especially since I have maxed out on the amount of free ironic and sexually inappropriate cards I can send from someecards.
I've Got a Crush on You....
I've Got a Crush on You....
Labels:
Crush,
playlists,
Valentine's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment