Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Adele stands for A-Delight

Adele has popped up on my radar more than once over the last couple of years, however it was not until recently that I became slightly infatuated with her voice. It's haunting and she is absolutely amazing! Now I know what you are thinking, a ton of people already know about Adele, after all she is the number 1 download on itunes this week and has a Grammy or 2 in her posession. But, for those of you who do not know her, or never thought much past that one song of hers you heard, sample a couple, because I am still trying to find one that I do not like, and frankly I do not think it is going to happen. On a side note, I am super bummed because she is playing the Tabernacle in June, and it is already sold out!! It sold out in less than 2 weeks and the tickets are already up to $100 on StubHub (PS - that's the starting price). So it looks like something short of becoming her best friend in the next 4 months, I will be relying on random contests to win tickets. 




No comments:

Post a Comment