That's right, it's Friday. I will refrain from spouting out lyrics to the wildly popular YouTube sensation, although I must admit they are stuck in my head. I am about as excited as I was when circa 1994 when a new Full House episode was coming on TGIF. And for the first time in about a month my Friday is not slam packed with shipments or customer issues, etc. and I get to leave early for a fun road trip with my ladies! We are heading down to Orlando for a fun block party and a shit show of going out after (hopefully sans gutter diving like my last excursion out). Not to mention my Pandora has been killing it this morning with some old classics and great summer music, most of them too embarrassing to mention, but they put a smile on my face nonetheless. So because Spring is finally here (sort of) and it is Braves opening home game, and because everyone needs a smile on their face, here are some songs that will hopefully put one on yours.
Scissor Sisters always make me want to dance..and they are playing tonight at the Tabernacle!
Oh this brings me back to highschool...
Another flashback...
No comments:
Post a Comment