Sorry to all the loyal reader(s) for my absence the past few months. It has been quite a whirlwind, or really I was just without a computer at home during this time. But all has been restored in the way of the world, our internet is fixed and I ordered a cheap battery cord for my dinosaur of a Dell, we shall call her Petrie (Land Before Time...anyone?). Mostly I have just been a little lazy in the ways of writing, it is summer after all. Time to go out and enjoy the crippling heat and humidity. On that note, I actually have a point to my nonsensical ramblings. This weekend, June 18th, Candler Park will have their 2nd (?) annual Midsummer Music & Food Festival. It will be a great lineup of all the latest trending street vendors that have been popping up everywhere due to the newly founded Atlanta Street Food Coalition, as well as some great music including Ponderosa and JJ Grey and Mofro.*
Alas, I will not be there as I will be dedicating my afternoon to becoming that bridesmaid at a wedding that weekend. However, if I were here, I would not pass up a chance to be that girl solo dancing at the local festival with Red Stripe, great music, and Korean street tacos, because frankly it sounds amazing to me.
*If you like Ponderosa and JJ Grey and Mofro, they will also be playing on the Rombello cruise this fall with a boatload (hahaha) of other great artists.
No comments:
Post a Comment