In honor of Please Please Rock Me (aka Yacht Rock) playing all the songs from Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and Dark Side of The Moon (ok so that's Pink Floyd but so what?) tonight at Smith's Olde Bar, I thought I would post one of the most awesome and most challenging Sporcle games I have come across, in terms of music at least. I have yet to conquer this game and honestly have only reached about 90 songs (out of 192!) and admittedly have only done so after 5 or 6 consecutive plays. So if you are a Beatles fan, dare to challenge yourself to name all the songs from their studio albums. Enjoy and come see Yacht Rock tonight at Smith's Olde Bar, $12 at the door, show starts at 8!
Can you name the songs from the Beatles' studio albums? - sporcle
No comments:
Post a Comment