Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Unplugged in the Park 2011 Lineup Announced

Summer is finally in the foreseeable future. We survived the Snowlantapocolypse of 2011, and rolled right into the (mostly) warm Spring here in Atlanta. Only a couple more weeks and soon it will be too hot to leave the overcharged air-conditioning of the indoors, much less breath through the humidity. Which is quite unfortunate as I just took a nasty spell due to my clumsiness and will be wearing pants and leggings through this delightful weather until people are no longer frightened by the massive bruise that formed on my calf...and right leg in general. But, onto the point! Can you think of anything better than FREE music...in the park...on a warm summer Sunday night? I can't, well I might be able to but that is neither here nor there. The point is that Park Tavern just announced the lineup for the 9th Annual Unplugged in the Park summer concert series. And there are actually some really great acts this year. I haven't had a chance to check out everyone yet but some notable ones are The Whiskey Gentry, Bess Rogers, Jenny Owen Youngs, among a slew of others that you can check out here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment